CHPV relies on volunteers, both members and non-members, to complete our mission. The concept is simple: neighbors helping neighbors. The Village connects people with energy, creativity, knowledge, and determination with those who need them.
How to Help
Interested in volunteering? Click here and, on the next page, check the box marked "Interested in Volunteering."
- Share ideas for programs, social activities, services.
- Help plan an event, establish an interest group, and welcome new members.
- Offer your expertise to one of our committees, e.g. technology, newsletter writer, or publicity.
- Help staff (other volunteers) with computer data entry and filing.
- Join our stuffing parties to prepare mailings.
- Make calls to contact members or remind them of upcoming events
- Accompany a member to a doctor’s appointment, a social event, or errand.
- Visit a member to chat, take a walk, share a book.
- Run small errands for a member who finds it difficult to be out and about.
Current volunteer opportunities
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.