CHPV relies on volunteers, both members and non-members, to complete our mission. The concept is simple: neighbors helping neighbors. The Village connects people with energy, creativity, knowledge, and determination with those who need it.
How to Help
- Share ideas for programs, social activities, services.
- Help plan an event, establish an interest group, and welcome new members.
- Offer your expertise to one of our committees, e.g. technology, newsletter writer, or publicity.
- Help staff (other volunteers) with computer data entry and filing.
- Join our stuffing parties to prepare mailings.
- Make calls to contact members or remind them of upcoming events
- Accompany a member to a doctor’s appointment, a social event, or errand.
- Visit a member to chat, take a walk, share a book.
- Run small errands for a member who finds it difficult to be out and about.
Click here to Volunteer